Friday 15 January 2010

Personal Statement

Technical skills:
Technical Skills I possess include: Leading a tech team for shows and school music shows.for example i would rig lights ans program the shows.
I also play a few instruments and compose my own music so can remember things easily.

Creativity:
I play three instruments.
i have a good eye for a shot that will work rely well. for example in the film opening task i set up the camera for the shot panning down on Elliott .

Organization skills:
Working in a shop I have to make sure all the shelfs are well organized as not to look rubbish or obstruct anyone in the shop.

Special powers:
I have a few 'special powers' I could bring to this music video for example i play a few instruments so can bring in a guitar/acoustic and a bass, and two amps/microphones
All so I do acting in a local panto and have a GCSE in Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment