Friday 19 March 2010

4.How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Final Cut: we used this to do of our editing for our music video.
Photoshop: This is the software i used to edit photos for my Digipack and Poster.
Google: google is as a search engine i used to do research for the project.
Wordle: i used this to arrange all my feedback in an interesting way.
Flickr: I used this to find pictures to go on my blog and to go onto my moodboards etc.
Itunes: I used this to download Shadows on to my ipod.
Photobucket: I used this to find pictures that related to my idea and to use on my moodboard.
Facebook: I used this to get some feedback on my video.
Youtube: I used this to find influential videos to help me with my project.
Blogger: This was my Blog where i kept all my planning and research.
Myspace: we used this to email Au Revoir Simone so as to get in contact with them.
Vimeo: I uploaded all versions of our music video on to this and this is where we got feedback.

Using all this stuff really helps with all of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment