Thursday 11 March 2010

Finished Digipak

This is the finished front and inside of my digipak and poster.

Front and Back
This is the back - front of my Digipak, i made this at home and edited it at college today. I added the four pictures of the characters and put the effect dark strokes on them to give it at shadowy effect.


Inside
This is the inside of my Digipak containing the CD and DVD. I put the images of trees we took in our group and again used the effect dark strokes to add a shadowy effect.
on the grey parts that represent the CD holder i added the chrome filter to give it the look of plastic.

Poster
For my Poster again i used a picture of a tree we had taken and again added the Dark Strokes filter, but this time i inverted the image to make the poster more eye catching.

I enjoy doing tasks like this involving photoshop, i find them challenging yet fun because i can explore new effects (or stick to the usual Dark Strokes :p) I find photo manipulation quite calming and a interesting thing to do because you can get the same image and make it into something different every time you edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment